U.S. Crude Oil Infrastructure Map
The U.S. Crude Oil Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier guide to the crude oil pipeline system of the country. A beautifully designed source of information, this wall map is designed to provide a wide range of the most desired data in the crude oil industry.
The newly redesigned U.S. Crude Oil Infrastructure Wall Map contains the following features:
- Crude Oil Pipelines (labeled and color coded by operator)
- Pipeline Flow Direction
- Operator, Commodity, and Diameter Info Bubbles for Major Pipelines
- Operator, Commodity, and Diameter Info Bubbles for Major Pipelines Crude
- Refineries (labeled with names and capacity)
- Crude-by-Rail Terminals Oil & Gas Basins (labeled with names)
- CO2 Pipelines
- Color coded PADD locations
The Small size (24"x34") is specially designed to fit a cubical wall. Last updated in 2020.