Renewable Energy GIS Data - Gulf Area
Hart Energy proudly presents the most complete, comprehensive and affordable renewable energy GIS dataset in the industry. We are in the era that requires all of us to possess the latest energy information available in order to remain competitive and at the top of our game.
Included in this dataset are all of the following features:
- Biomass-County data of annual tons of available biomass per year (Crops, manure, wood, landfills, urban, etc..)
- Ethanol-Ethanol Refinery locations (Name, Owner, Feedstock, Project Status, Capacity, etc..)
- Geothermal-Geothermal Power Plant Locations (Name, Owner, Field, Units, Capacity, Contacts, etc..)
- Geothermal potential sites (Name, wells, temperature, depth, flows, etc..)
- Landfills-All landfill locations with facility names
- Methane recovery landfill candidate sites (Site names, in-service year, owner, capacity, etc..)
- Solar-Contour lines of watt hours per meter squared (50, 100, 500 Intervals for Power Tower and Photovoltaic). Continuous US raster of watt hours per meter squared (50, 100, 500 Intervals for Power Tower and Photovoltaic)
- Wind-Wind density polygons (Wind density class, wind speeds, etc..)
- Wind farms locations (Name, Capacity, Operator, etc...)
With our Renewable Energy GIS Data Products, Rextag Strategies makes understanding renewable energy much easier. You can read more about biodiesel, biofuels, biogas, ethanol, hydroelectric power, photovoltaic power, solar power, wind power, wind farms and wind turbines. Or you can also request a sample data demo of our Renewable Energy GIS Data today!