2012 Utica Shale Package
The Utica Shale is the newest giant in the shale inventory of the US and Canada. From grassroots leasing to commencement of infrastructure build in 18 months, this new, liquids-rich shale play is already being compared with the Eagle Ford - possibly, as superior to it. This playbook focuses on the U.S. portion of the Utica shale, and particularly on activity in the rich gas window in western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio.
Utica Shale Map - Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
The 2012 Utica Shale Playbook:
- An overview of Utica geology and reservoir characteristics
- Profiles of key Utica players and summaries of their activities and plans going forward, including updates on related Marcellus activity
- In-depth look at drilling and completion technologies being employed in the new Utica wells
- Comprehensive review of midstream infrastructure in the Utica and Marcellus plays in the Appalachian Basin
- Production forecasts and breakeven economics for the Utica, including acreage positions of leading companies
- Wall map displaying Utica thickness, thermal maturation, well activity, and midstream infrastructure in the Appalachian Basin