U. S. Electric Transmission and Power Plants Systems Wall Map
Our U.S. Electric Transmission & Power Plants Systems Wall Map excellently renders approximately 180 of the largest electric transmission lines in the United States.
A beautifully designed source of information printed in full-color wall map is designed to provide you with a wide range of information on the most important power plants and transmission lines in the electric industry:
- Over 180 individually labeled transmission lines
- Individually sized transmission lines (by capacity between 115KV and 500 KV)
- Over 1,500 Power Plants symbolized by their energy source (natural gas, petroleum, coal, nuclear, biomass, geothermal, hydro, wind and wood)
Informing doesn't have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss-photo paper, the wall map's labeling system makes the information, highlighted above, easy to read and understand:
- Each transmission line system is individually labeled with names and color coded
- All sites are represented through a series of easy to identify symbols throughout the map
- The large 60 X 42 print-format allows for greater detail
The U.S. Electric Transmission & Power Plants Systems Wall Map would make for a beautiful and informative wall decoration!