Refined Petroleum Products Digital GIS Data - North America
In the highly volatile oil market, is crucial to have information at your fingertips..
Make informed decisions, print your own maps, know who owns and operates what. Our data encompasses information related to petroleum products pipelines in the 48 states of the United States continental mainland and Canada.
Again, keeping our customers' satisfaction in mind, all the petroleum products data sets were designed to meet our very own high quality standards. In addition, our different licensing programs allow our clients to customize their final data product while keeping our pricing well below that of our competitors.
All our U.S. Petroleum Products Pipeline Systems include the following information:
- More than 150 different refined petroleum products pipeline
- More than 67,000 miles of pipelines
- Pipeline System Common Naming (i.e. Valero/Nustar, Magellan, etc)
- Crude and Products Terminals
- Refining Districts
- Oil Producing Fields
- Oil and Gas Basins
- Refineries names and capacities (in BPD)
In addition, Hart Energy knows about budget constraints confronting small and medium size companies. Therefore, we have created a great licensing program. Our customers can get our GIS Data for the areas they are most interested, or buy the whole set with our system of price breaks:
- Gulf Refined Petroleum Products Pipeline System Digital GIS Data
- East Refined Petroleum Products Pipeline System Digital GIS Data
- West Refined Petroleum Products Pipeline System Digital GIS Data
- Canada Refined Petroleum Products Pipeline System Digital GIS Data