2014 Permian Basin Techbook & Map Package
Permian Basin Wall Map & Playbook Package
The Permian Basin Wolfcamp Techbook - Permian Basin resource plays are set to see production growth that continues the renaissance transforming the area. Hart Energy forecasts 1.2 MMboe/d of Permian production growth by 2025, with oil and NGLs contributing ~1 million bbl/d. That nearly doubles today's 1.5 MMbbl/d. Production will ramp up from unconventional drilling with solid margins because most wells breakeven oil price is below $70/bbl. Economics like these economics help explain the upward trend in Permian activity and capital budgets.
Techbook ** Ships late September **
Laminiated Wall Map 36" x 24"
- Rig Count: Top Five Permian Counties
- Permian Basin Rig Count for 2011 to 2014
- Permian Basin Production Forecast, by HC type
- Top Permian Basin Operators by Acreage
- Current and Proposed Pipeline and Railroad
- Updated Play boundaries
- Completed Wells and Refineries