Permian Basin Map & Directory
Permian Basin Wall Map
The Permian Basin 36" x 24" laminated wall map outlines the main geologic features of the region and the major crude-oil infrastructure. It shows the areas where unconventional resource plays are being pursued, and were completed horizontal Wolfcamp and Bone Spring wells have been drilled. Insets detail the rig counts in the basin, and also illustrate the top acreage holders in the resource plays.
- Rig Count: Top Five Permian Counties
- Permian Basin Rig Count for 2011 & 2012
- Permian Basin Unconventional Production Forecast by HC Type
- Top Permian Basin Operators by Acreage
- Current and Proposed Pipeline and Railroad
- Play Boundaries
- Completed Wells and Refineries
Permian Basin Directory
The go-to resource for companies established in the region and those looking to break in. Permian Basin ranks among North America's premier shale plays, trending 300 miles across West Texas to southeast New Mexico and is one of the premier U.S. producing provinces.
This will be the go-to resource for anyone working in the area, looking to break in, or serious about investing in its potential. This directory tells you who's who, what they do, where they are, and whom to contact. You'll find customers, prospects and suppliers - and know how to reach them.
Your edition will include:
- Instant access to more than 2,000 companies in the industry
- Over 6,000 contacts for key personnel, including C-level contacts and email addresses
- A unique Buyer's Guide with more than 400 products and services
- The print edition