2015 Permian Basin Report and Map Package
The Permian Basin Shale 2015 Map
Detailed visualization of the pipeline infrastructure, horizontal producing wells and natural gas processing plants throughout the Permian Basin region. Includes Top Producers Forecast and The North American Shale Production Forecast.
- Full-color Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
- Top Producers Forecast to year 2030
- The North American Shale Production (MBoe/d) Forecast to year 2030 of C5+, Oil, Gas, and NGL
- Crude Oil and Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure
- Natural Gas Processing Plant and Producing Horizontal Wolfcamp Wells
- Major City and Basin
The 2015 Permian Basin Shale Plays Report
Gain a comprehensive insight into the Permian Basin shale formations:
- Know the top producing areas, production forecasts and top acreage holders, along with acquisitions and divestitures
- Learn about the infrastructure issues, effective technologies and midstream activity—and how operators are maximizing productivity
TABLE OF CONTENTS
06 | OVERVIEW
Plenty of Pluck in the Permian
The quality of the rocks keeps Permian operators undeterred during a time of lower prices.
12 | KEY PLAYERS
Less is More in the Permian Basin
Fewer rigs don’t necessarily mean less production in the shale play that has producers flocking to the active and growing region.
34 | TECHNOLOGY
Permian Producers Lean on Technology
The industry downturn has operators fine-tuning efficiencies to drive down costs.
44 | MIDSTREAM
Once considered over-the-hill, the Permian Basin is one of the most active midstream plays.
54 | PRODUCTION FORECAST
Permian Production Continues to Buck the Trend
Stacked formations and lower well costs continue to show promise as operators increase production.
62 | REFERENCES
Additional Information on the Permian Basin
For more details on the Permian Basin, consult these selected sources.