2011 Eagle Ford Shale Production Package
Updated 2011 Eagle Ford Shale Production Package
Included in this package are all the tools you will need for discovering a plethora of information regarding all aspects of oil and gas activity in the Eagle Ford region. From primers to extensively researched playbooks, maps of the region and more, this package is the ultimate resource for any oil and gas professional.
Included in this premium package you will find
2011 Eagle Ford Playbook
The Eagle Ford shale trends across a great swath of Texas, stretching from Giddings Field in Brazos and Grimes counties down into the Maverick Basin in Maverick County. The Cretaceous Eagle Ford has long been known as a tremendous source rock, and now it's coming into its own as a prolific shale reservoir. Across its trend, the Eagle Ford's hydrocarbon content shifts from dry gas to oil. These variations, as well as changes in depth and local geology, make portions of the Eagle Ford trend particularly attractive to explorers.
2011 Eagle Ford Production Map
Hart Energy's exclusive Eagle Ford Shale wall map offers an up-to-date look at activity in one of the hottest plays going. The map indicates new horizontal drilling from the U.S./Mexican border to Fayette and Lavaca Counties. Regional geologic features and oil, gas/condensate and dry gas areas are illustrated. Insets around the map detail Eagle Ford stratigraphy and depositional environments.
- Drilled Eagle Ford horizontal wells
- Top 12 Eagle Ford wells by IP including flow, operator, well #, county, section, survey and RRC
- Oil window, dry gas window and wet gas window
- Vertical Eagle Ford oil and gas wells
- Regional stratigraphy for South Texas
- Type log, Karnes County, Eagle Ford play
- Activity in Texas RRC districts involved in the Eagle Ford play by rig count, well starts and permits
- Half-cycle break-even sensitivities by Eagle Ford play type
- Single-well economics
Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
Oil and Gas Investor February 2011 cover story - PDF download, available immediately
Oil and Gas Investor article "Eagle Ford Data Points" - PDF download, available immediately