Bakken/Three Forks Wall Map & Playbook Package
Package includes 24"x36" Bakken/Three Forks laminated shale map and Bakken/Three Forks Playbook Downloadable PDF.
Map Features Include:
- Recent Bakken drilling activity
- Recent Three Forks drilling activity
- Bakken production pre-2000
- Bakken production post-2000
- Williston Basin stratigraphy
- Elm Coulee annual Bakken production
- Southern Alberta Basin
- North Dakota monthly oil production
- Isopach map of the Bakken Formation
- Well-log display of the Bakken and upper Three Forks
- Manitoba Bakken stratigraphy
Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
Bakken/Three Forks Playbook Table of Contents:Chapter 1 - Focusing in the Bakken: The Bakken petroleum system in the Western Basin is a tight oil resource play.
Chapter 2 - Bakken Bolsters Bottom Line: A detailed listing of operators active on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Bakken.
Chapter 3 - Best Practices: A consortium of operators and service companies has collaborated to establish best practices for developing Bakken wells. Among these practices are critical completion and stimulation activities.
Chapter 4 - Bakken Bytes: Service providers active in the Bakken report their latest recommendations for dealing with the play's challenges.
Chapter 5 - Bakken Infrastructure Grows Up: Operators are working to ensure that transportation capacity is available for growing oil and gas production.
Chapter 6 - Bakken Keeps on Rockin': Operators look for ways to improve economics in a rising service-and-equipment-cost environment.
Chapter 7 - References: Find additional information on the Bakken/Three Forks in these selected sources.
Order Your Bakken/Three Forks Wall Map and Playbok Package Today!